Pre-Judo Members – Receive a Judogi and club t-shirt included with club fee.
- Judoka (born 2018 -2019) $230/session.
- Session 1 – Sept-Jan (Re-registering participants – $290)
- Session 2 – Feb-June (Re-registering participants – $290)
- Now falls under Introduction to Judo (15 wk program)
- After completing one of these offered sessions the participant may sign up for Junior I Judo program
New Members: New Club Judogi & Club t-shirt included
- Junior Judoka (Born 2013-2017) 7-11 yrs (U8, U10, & U12)
- New Membership $625/yr. Once/week $490/yr
- Returning Membership $575/yr. Once/week $440/yr
- Intermediate (Born 2009-2012) 12-15 yrs (U14 & U16)
- New Membership $635/yr. Once/week $500/yr
- Returning Membership $585/yr. Once/week $450/yr
- Senior (Born 2008 & earlier) 16 & older (U18, U21, 21+, Senior & Veteran
- New Membership $645/yr. Once/week $510/yr
- Returning Membership $595/yr. Once/week $460/yr
Family Rates (New Club Judogi and t-shirt)
- First Family Member (Same as New member or Returning Member- determined by status)
- 2nd Family Member ($50 saving on full year membership)
- 3rd Family Member ($75 saving on full year membership)
- 4 & additional family members ($100 saving on full year membership)
Note: We will break down payment into 2 sessions Sept -Jan & Feb-June but request the full Judo Alberta/Judo Canada fee be paid with the first payment.
Introductory & School Program Registrants cannot compete or be promoted.
School Program Registrants cannot compete but can be graded to a maximum of 4K (Orange Belt)
These are one payment per 5 month session. Receipts are provided.
JUMPSTART MAY BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL AID FOR THOSE FAMILIES THAT NEED IT. PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE TO SEE HOW TO APPLY.
Members are required to provide one $300 post-dated cheque per year (one per family) to cover volunteer obligations. The cheque will be cashed in the event that volunteer commitments are not met. Volunteer opportunities will be outlined in monthly memos that are distributed at the beginning of the month.
Our commitment to the EYJS includes:
- Providing two representatives for the EYJS committee
- Volunteers for monthly tournaments
- Organization and volunteer assistance for the Edmonton International Judo Tournament held yearly in March.
- Volunteers for the Casino that is held every two to three years
- Club executive positions
- NEW- Check-in/ Cleaning Volunteers as required by Covid Regulations
- Attendance at Annual General Meeting in person or via internet
Forms (New Forms will be added Soon)